Unsure about the terms of your contract? Send it to us for review.
We have extensive experience in contracts review and negotiation. Whether you are an individual or business owner, you will surely benefit from having one of our legal professionals review your contract and provide advice on key terms and risks.
We review a wide variety of commercial contracts, such as:
- commercial leases, assignments and extensions
- employment contracts
- building contracts
- sales contracts
- franchise agreements
- terms of trade
- service agreements
- joint venture agreements
- distribution or licensing agreements.
Do you need standard contracts to help boost business and operating efficiency?
We are also experienced in developing model contracts or standard templates that align with your business model and business requirements.
The process we typically follow:
- We will get to know you and your business
- We will develop an initial draft of the agreement and obtain your instructions regarding key points (such as warranties, pricing, payments and the like)
- We will discuss key risks in your line of business and agree mitigation strategies
- Agree a final template for use and “road testing”
- Review the templates from time to time to ensure it is up to date with legislation and your business practices.